“Soak Thru” Porous Paving
Soak Thru is a safe bonded aggregate that provides a viable and aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional tree grates. It’s an innovative and economical paving system designed to filter water through to the underlying media. Soak Thru porous paving is virtually maintenance free and there is no back filling required.The paving is designed to withstand the normal loads associated with pedestrian and light vehicular traffic. The Soak Thru paving is also ideal for tree grate application. It can be installed directly around the tree (preferred method of application) or into a frame* to make porous paving removable.*Please note that some restrictions in use will apply by utilising this method.
Features & Benefits
- Minimises trip hazards
- Stops unsightly litter / cigarette butt collection
- Safe non slip surface – Tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4586:1999 Standard.
- Water filters quickly through to tree roots and subsoil – Tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4456.16:1997 – 4673mls per minute.
- Installed by experienced installers on site
- System can be tailored to suit your individual application
- Variety of aggregate finishes available
- Growth rings can be inserted to account for tree growth
- Logo or Motif can be incorporated into finished grate