Apollo 280 Outdoor Drinking Fountain with Bottle Filler
The Apollo 280 drinking fountain combines all the features, design and versatility of the BF200 refill fountain with the more traditional features of our standard Apollo range. The Apollo 280 outdoor drinking fountain comes standard with water bubbler and bottle filler and also has the option of the longer basin making the A280 more disabled accessible and user friendly.
With its newly designed stainless steel basin and a stainless steel feature front panel, the Apollo 280 is not only practical but very stylish and will compliment any contemporary urban streetscape. Perfect for use in parks and recreational areas, this stylish fountain also has the option of a tap and dog bowl or water catchment tray.
A280 Drinking Fountain
- Total Height: 900mm
- Clearance Height: 800mm
- 191mm x 160mm base
- 316 stainless steel basin
- Bottle Filler Nozzle material 316 Stainless Steel
- Water Bubbler Easy push button water activator
- 1/2″ water inlet
- 40mm waste outlet pipe
- Standard Finish A280 – Hot spray galvanised and powder coated steel with stainless steel basin and feature front panel.
- Available in many different colours. Please see colour selector.
- Full Stainless version available on request.
- Anti graffiti available on request.
- Graphics on side panels available on request.
- Surface mounted with Dyna bolts
- or in ground fixings with foundation cage
- All fountains come with vandal resistant 316 stainless steel security screws
- Button shield to help protect water bubbler button
All fountains come standard with a basin with bubbler and a bottle filler. See optional extras below:
- Optional tap and dog bowl
- Optional tap or maintenance tap available
- Optional catchment tray
- Optional longer basin
- Optional All stainless steel
- Optional water filter
- Optional Logo, motif or plaque
- Optional Side protection panels
- Full parts and technical back up service available
- Service kits available for purchase
Download Sheets & Support
Full specification sheet (pdf)